Coppermine Lacrosse North
Alma Mater: Ohio State ‘14
• 4-year starter on lacrosse team
• Scholar-Athlete, Academic Big Ten
• Tewaaraton Trophy Nominee, IWLCA Second Team All-West/Midwest Region, ALC Second Team
• Coached at C. Milton Wright 2015-2017
Alma Mater: Hofstra University ‘03
• 1999 Graduate of John Carroll HS
• 3-year Varsity Soccer Player
• 4-year Varsity Lacrosse player
• 1999 1st Team All-County, 1999 Team MVP
• 2001 American East conference champions at Hofstra
• 2003 Captain
Alma Mater: University of Denver ‘01
• 1999 Graduate of Lake Braddock HS in Fairfax, VA
• 4-year Varsity Basketball
• 3-year Varsity Field Hockey
• 3-year Varsity Lacrosse
• 1998 & 1999 First Team All-District Lacrosse Team and First Team All-Region Lacrosse Team
• 1998 2nd Team All-Metropolitan Lacrosse
• 1999 1st Team All-Metropolitan Lacrosse
• D1 Collegiate starter and scholarship recipient at University of Denver 2000 – 2001.
• D3 Collegiate starter at Salisbury University 2002-2003
• 2003 Coach’s Award Winner
• 2003 Academic-All American
• 2003 CAC Championship Team
• 2003 First-Team All-CAC
• 2003 First Team All-Region
Alma Mater: University of Louisville
• NCAA Division I All-American, Attack
• Professional women’s lacrosse, Baltimore Ride – League All Star
• Current Head Coach of the C. Milton Wright High School varsity women’s lacrosse team
• Former NCAA Division I coach at University of Louisville & Furman University
• ACC- All-Conference, 1st Team All-Region, Big-East MVP 2014
Alma Mater: Stetson University ‘17
• Current C. Milton Wright Varsity Assistant Coach
• Professional Player- Baltimore Ride
• Team leading scorer at Stetson.
• John Carroll High School 2013
Hometown: Havre de Grace, Maryland
Alma Mater: Russell Sage College
• Four-year starter and a two-year captain
• Ranked top 10 most career points in women’s lacrosse in 2018
• She attended the Italia Women’s Lacrosse Team Training in Rimini, Italy, in 2020
• Member of the Italia Women’s Lacrosse Heritage Team for the 2021 Lisboa Lacrosse Cup in Lisbon, Portugal.
• Assistant coach for girls lacrosse at Havre de Grace High School.
Alma Mater: Rutgers University
• Played goal at Mt Hebron High (#1 ranked in country while in high school)
• Former head coach at New Providence High School in NJ
• Worked as an Arena Club personal trainer and lacrosse coach with the Speed Lax program until having daughter, Kayla.
• Coached 2 years at Bel Air HS, Harford Tech HS and C. Milton Wright HS while working at Anytime Fitness in Bel Air as a personal trainer.
• Certified in sports nutrition and as a RRCA running coach.
• Current goalie coach at Goucher College and owner of personal training and sport-specific training company, Extra Credit.
Alma Mater: Salisbury University
• Currently coaches at Bel Air High School and has helped the team advance to become Maryland State Champions, State semi finalists, and State Runners Up.
Alma Mater: Dickinson College ‘18
• Middle school math teacher and has coached field hockey and lacrosse for her school for three years.
• As a defender, Alex played lacrosse at John Carroll and as well as on her Baltimore lax club team, Skywalkers.
• A member of their student athletic advisory council at Dickinson.